top of page

Red Devil 😈 Fan Group

Público·595 miembros
Timofey Odintsov
Timofey Odintsov

Buy Princess Cut Diamond !!TOP!!

With a market that is over-saturated with rounds, the princess cut offers a unique looking option for people who would like to stand out. In this write up, you will discover the insider tips to choosing a bright, sparkly diamond and find out how you can save money when buying your engagement ring.

buy princess cut diamond

However, there are some proportion ranges that you can use as a guideline to select well-cut diamonds. This is compiled based on my experience in dealing with super ideal cut princess diamonds and you can check it out below:

* Note: The proportions table should be used as a reference only. You should use tangible data like videos and ASET images to help you make a final decision. Never go below very thin for girdle thickness or you run the risk of chipping the diamond easily.

From experience, princess diamonds require higher depth percentages between 69-76% in order for it to have excellent light return properties. The table size of the princess diamond should not be too large (best range: 63-69%) as it affects fire and colored light dispersion properties.

Compared to round diamonds, the prices of princess cut diamonds are generally 25-35% lower because of the higher yield from the rough diamond cutting. This is due to the pyramidal shape of the princess diamond which results in minimal weight loss from an octahedral rough stone during polishing.

From the table above, you can see that the price of a 1 carat princess shaped diamond can range anywhere between $2,500 to $8,000. This price variation is highly dependent on rarity factors like color and clarity.

When it comes to buying diamond jewelry on a budget, the princess cut is a good choice for a balance of beauty and cost. This is because the brilliance and fire exhibited by a well-cut princess can help mask inclusions and hide body color.

As a result, you can go low on color and clarity grades without seeing any differences to the unaided eye. For people who are looking to get a cool, icy white appearance in their diamond ring, I would recommend a G or higher rating.

Here, I do want to point out that the choice of color is entirely subjective and up to personal preferences. If you are buying a yellow gold setting or prefer a warm looking diamond appearance, it is perfectly fine to buy a J or K color diamond. Plus, you get to save money too!

I recommend buying diamonds in the SI1 or VS2 clarity range to save money as long as the diamond is eyeclean (inclusions cannot be seen with naked eyes). The caveat here is that you need to purchase from a retailer that provides photos or videos of the actual diamond to help you assess eyecleanliness.

In the profit-driven industry of diamond cutting, the majority of polished diamonds are cut to preserve the maximum weight from the rough. This is usually done at the expense of cut quality and better sparkle.

The problem I personally have with such diamonds is that their optical performance had been compromised for higher carat weight. For example, having a table size that is too large will result in a significant reduction of fire.

This is because the grading report alone will never tell you how the diamond looks like in real life. To avoid such problems, I highly recommend that you work with vendors that offer visualization technologies so that you know what you are getting.

The right setting can maximize the aesthetic beauty of the engagement ring and also provides security to protect the princess cut diamond. Here are some of my favorite designs and I hope it can offer some ideas to help you to find your dream ring.

That is why a reliable vendor is so crucial when it comes to buying a diamond ring. The best places to shop for princess cut diamonds are James Allen, White Flash and Brian Gavin as they provide HD videos and cut performance data to help you make the educated decisions.

I would NEVER buy such a large sized diamond (1.5 carats) without proper grading reports to accompany them (i.e. GIA/AGS). Often times, they are misrepresented. I advice sticking with AGS ideal princess cut diamonds and you can find a couple of companies that deal with these beautiful stones here:

Hello Paul. Thank you for providing great information on diamonds. My wife lost her engagement ring and I am looking to replace it. I am looking at the following 2 diamonds. Any thoughts on which one is the better cut?

Paul, I am interested in buying a engagement ring and diamond separate. Right now I am shopping for a diamond and came up to this one of off the whiteflash website that you reviewed. -diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-3644842.htmHere is also the item code AGS-104085296003.Could you please look at it and let me know what you think.I have to say that your website is full of great information and I have learned a lot just browsing and reading through it. Between a round and princess, which would you choose to buy? What are the advantages and disadvantages between these 2 cuts? Thank you

Most consumers love the traditional hearts and arrows (round) diamond because of its unparalleled brilliance and sparkle. However, with growing consumer needs and diversifying tastes, variations to the round brilliant cut (each with their own unique properties) had seen a recent resurgence in demand.

While the princess cut has light performance that can be comparable to the round brilliant, it costs significantly less! Due to its better yield from the rough stone, it would please you to know that the price-per-carat weight of a princess cut is the lowest amongst all the shapes.

What makes a princess cut truly unique is that a reflection that looks like a cross is observed when light passes through the diamond. Coupled with 4 pointed corners, superior brilliance and scintillation patterns, these reasons contribute to the appeal that women have for the shape.

The advantage of a round diamond is that they are easier to select compared to princess cut diamonds as they are better established and consistent in their facet structure. At the end of the day, it really depends on your personal preference and what your recipient likes.

Being a relatively new cutting style, most labs (except AGS) do not issue a cut grade for the princess cut. At the point of writing this article in 2013, ongoing research studies and debate are still being carried out by labs about the introduction of a cut grading system for them.

Due to its four-sided shape and variances in facet layouts, diamonds with similar specifications on a grading report will still look different in appearance. With the absence of an objective cut grade, this adds an element of difficulty in choosing a well cut diamond.

When selecting a princess cut diamond for optimum brilliance, you generally want to avoid stones that have a table % larger than the depth %. The majority of nice performing stones tend to have smaller tables in the 64-69% range. Also, my personal preference and advice is to stick with a minimum of G color and SI1 clarity.

For princess cut diamonds, the proportions are just a generic guideline. It is more important for you to obtain tangible cut data like ASET images for the diamond. In general, I want to see smaller table sizes (

This Brian Gavin signature princess is a fine example of an ideal diamond you can use as a benchmark when comparing other princess cuts. The ASET image shows areas of red which indicate intense light return and is highly desired since it translates into a bright and sparkly diamond. It has optics that represents the top 0.1% of all the polished princess cuts in the market.

On the other hand, WhiteFlash has the biggest in-stock inventory of ideal cut princess diamonds of any retailer anywhere and they have similar standards to BGD. Their princess cut diamonds are carefully vetted for clarity issues like dangerous feathers in corners and clarity characteristics that diminish light performance. So, if you are looking for the best of the best and want a peace of mind with your purchase, both of them are great places to buy your ring from!

2) My own preferences would be G color or better and SI1 clarity or better. The bottomline is, I expect a diamond to be eyeclean if I am making the purchase myself. The majority of readers like you expect eyecleanliness as well. As for color, I tend to value it a little more than the readers of the blog. Being Asian, I do want to see icy white diamonds on engagement rings and proposal rings.

Is there a 6-prong option for a square 1-carat princess cut diamond? My daughter-in-law recently knocked the diamond out of her 4-prong setting and is now scared to replace it with another 4-prong fearing that it might happen again. (Thank goodness she found the stone!) Do you have any suggestions on the strongest setting for a 1-carat princess cut? Thanks so much!

To understand how much a 6 carat princess cut diamond costs, we conducted research across three online diamond aggregation services which collectively have over 1,000,000 diamonds available to choose from, and then checked this against the most widely-accepted list of wholesale diamond prices.

Factors such as availability at the time you are looking, and then specific of the individual diamond (e.g. the cut quality) will affect the price of any individual stone. However, the prices quoted should be a good guide to understand the relative pricing of different combinations of color and clarity for 6 carat princess cut brilliant diamonds.

With a 6 carat princess cut diamond, the color grade you choose can be dependant on the color of the ring setting you are going to pair the diamond with. If you are choosing a white colored setting (platinum or white gold), then I color delivers a good balance of white appearance and value.

However, if you are choosing a yellow gold setting, then you can reduce the color of your diamond to K without it looking yellow, as it will still look white compared to the warm tones of the setting.

The princess cut is the most modern of the popular diamond shapes. Based on the square French cut, which has an X facet pattern but many fewer facets, the princess cut diamond has its beginning in the 1960s. A diamond cutter in London named Arpad Nagy launched a new square diamond cut that he officially named the Profile Cut but also sometimes referred to as the princess cut. At around the same time in South Africa, Basil Watermeyer began working on an 81-facet rectangular cut called the Barion Cut, which combined the brilliance of a round with the rectangular outline of an emerald cut. Both cuts were patented in 1971 so the patents have now expired. 041b061a72

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

Original on Transparent.png

También aparece en

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

¿Te gusta lo que lees? Done ahora y ayúdeme a proporcionar contenido nuevo y análisis para mis lectores

© 2015 por "The Daily Manc". Sitio web creado con orgullo por un verdadero rojo, Chuky Akosionu, para los partidarios del Manchester United.

bottom of page