top of page

Red Devil 😈 Fan Group

Público·595 miembros
Randy Goodall
Randy Goodall

A The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition In...

Rigid and coarse, Ralof's hair looks like a piece of dust-caked banana Laffy Taffy I once found under my couch. It's the first thing I saw in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition as we rode in the cart toward our execution, and it didn't leave the best first impression. But soon after I'd spy rich foliage carpeting the floors of dark fir forests and light bouncing off choppy waters on Lake Ilinalta, and these sights would kindle a homesickness for this made-up world I explored for months five years ago, but the inconsistency of the graphics upgrade leaves Skyrim in a strange place. The Nordic homeland looks better here, no doubt, but never quite good enough to let it pass for a modern game, and it lacks any new content or behind-the-scenes features to make it feel fresh for a returning adventurer. Much as the prophets over at Bethesda Game Studios foretold, the Dragonborn has returned to us, but it's certainly not the second coming. Skyrim's Special Edition recaptures and beautifies the original game, but leaves a lot of room for an even-more-special edition down the road.

A The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition in...

041b061a72

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

Original on Transparent.png

También aparece en

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

¿Te gusta lo que lees? Done ahora y ayúdeme a proporcionar contenido nuevo y análisis para mis lectores

© 2015 por "The Daily Manc". Sitio web creado con orgullo por un verdadero rojo, Chuky Akosionu, para los partidarios del Manchester United.

bottom of page